Your healthcare professional will examine the soft tissue of your face to assess the depth of wrinkles and folds to determine your treatment. Although anesthesia is not required, your healthcare professional will use topical or injectable anesthesia to numb the treatment area first. Your practitioner will ease the filler under your skin to augment, or fill, wrinkles and folds. Following the injection, he will gently massage the treated areas. The procedure is quick and easy. The injection itself usually takes only about 30 minutes and you should see an immediate improvement.
The guidelines to follow post treatment have been followed for years, and are still employed today to prevent the possible side effects.
- It is common to be more swollen in the morning, that will decrease as the day goes by. For the first 7 days it is very important to sleep with an extra pillow to keep the head slightly elevated and sleep ON YOUR BACK with a pillow on each side.
- After your treatment, you might have some redness and swelling. This will normally last less than seven days. Cold compresses may be used immediately after treatment to reduce swelling. If the inconvenience continues beyond seven days or if other reactions or side effects occur, please contact your physician.
- Avoid touching the treated area within six hours following treatment. After that, the area can be gently washed.
- Sunbathing and cold outdoor activities should be avoided until any redness or swelling disappears.
- Avoid exercise and alcohol for six hours after treatment.
Used primarily for thin areas, like lines around the lips and brows, crow's feet, forehead lines, scars, sleep lines around the chin or cheeks and shadows unde the eyes (tear troughs). Results last up to one year.
Used primarily for nasolabial folds (parentheses lines around mouth), marionette lines (below the corners of the mouth), the lips, the cheeks, the nose, and along the jawline. Results last up to one year.
A few simple guidelines before your treatment can make a difference between a good result and a fantastic one.
- Avoid strenuous exercise the day of injections
- Schedule injections so that they are not on the 3 days leading up to or on your menstrual cycle. These days you are more sensitive; prone to bleed and bruise more and increased swelling
- If you have a history of Herpes and have previously suffered from facial cold sores, there is a risk that the needle punctures could contribute to a recurrence. Speak to your physician about medications that may minimize a recurrence
- Reschedule if you have a cold sore, blemish, or rash, on your face
- If you have a special event or vacation coming up schedule your treatment at least 2 weeks in advance.
- NO Aspirin, Motrin or any other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medications, St. John’s Wort, Gingko Biloba, Garlic, Flax Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Vitamin A, high doses of Vitamin E, or any other essential fatty acids at least 1 week before and after treatment.
- Discontinue Retin-A two (2) days before and two (2) days after treatment.
- AVOID: Alcohol, caffeine, Niacin supplement, high-sodium foods, high sugar foods, refined carbohydrates
Call now to book: 512-379-7272
Used primarily for restores volume to the mid-face. That means filling out those wrinkles around your nose and on your cheeks. Vollure is also used for the Swift Lift to decrease jowls. Results last up to 18 months
OUR LINE OF FILLERS
Used primarily for restores volume to the mid-face. That means filling out those wrinkles around your nose and on your cheeks. Results last up to two years
cosmetic fillers, facial fillers, juvederm, voluma, radiesse, belotero Cedar Park, Skinologie Medical Spa
Content copyright Skinologie Medical Spa 2016
Used primarily for nasolabial folds (parentheses lines around mouth), marionette lines (below the corners of the mouth), jaw line, chin, temples, cheeks and back of the hands. Results last up to one year.
Dermal fillers help to diminish facial lines and restore volume and fullness in the face. As we age, our faces naturally lose subcutaneous fat. The facial muscles are then working closer to the skin surface, so smile lines and crow’s feet become more apparent. The facial skin also stretches a bit, adding to this loss of facial volume. Other factors that affect the facial skin include sun exposure, heredity and lifestyle. Dermal fillers can be used to plump thin lips, enhance shallow contours, soften facial creases and wrinkles and improve the appearance of recessed scars. Skinologie staff have performed thousands of filler injections and are experience at helping you choose the correct filler to produce the result you are looking for. Skinologie currently carries Juvederm, Voluma, Radiesse and Belotero fillers.
1201 N Lakeline Blvd, Cedar Park, TX 512.379.7272 email@example.com Open Monday to Friday, 9 am to 7 pm