coolsculpt, freezefat, weight loss, liposuction Cedar park
During the procedure, a thin membrane is placed over the treatment area to protect it from the cold temperatures. Then, a large suction cup is placed over the problem area. Slowly, a mild vacuum pressure builds until the fat tissue to be treated is drawn into the FreezeFat device. Cold plates inside the suction cup then begin the process of freezing the tissue. Each treatment usually consists of two consecutive one-hour sessions on both sides of the problem region. During this time, patients can read, watch TV or even take a nap. While the procedure is painless, the patient will experience some slight discomfort as the freezing process begins. Afterwards, there is no downtime and you can immediately resume your daily activities. Results from the procedure will not be immediate and can take 6 weeks to several months for body fat loss to show. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle will yield better results. While FreezeFat generally consists of one treatment per problem area, some patients may require additional treatments for larger areas or even more dramatic results. A consultation prior to the first treatment is required to determine the patient’s needs.
A few simple guidelines before your treatment can make a difference between a good result and a fantastic one.
- Do not have any caffeine on the day of your treatment. This can contribute to swelling and bruising.
- Please wear comfortable, loose or baggy clothing.
- You may wish to bring water, a light snack and entertainment materials i.e. book, iPad, laptop (wifi available), etc. Patients often read, listen to music or take a nap.
- Please refrain from taking Aspiriin, NSAIDS, or fish oil 5 days prior to treatment.
FreezeFat is the newest non-invasive technology to help you lose muffin tops, back fat and love handles. During this procedure, unwanted fat cells are gently frozen, causing them to shrink and die. Over a period of several months after the treatment, your body metabolizes and eliminates the dead cells, essentially decreasing or eliminating your fatty areas. Ideal candidates for cryogenic body sculpting are relatively fit and want to target stubborn modest-sized fat bulges. It is not intended for extreme weight loss or obesity.
Fat around abdomen • Love handles • Back Fat • Bra Fat • Muffin tops
Content copyright Skinologie Medical Spa 2016
1201 N Lakeline Blvd, Cedar Park, TX 512.379.7272 email@example.com Open Monday to Friday, 9 am to 7 pm
Call now to book: 512-379-7272
Following the procedure, a gradual reduction in the thickness of the fat layer will take place. You may start to see changes as early as three weeks and you will experience the most dramatic results after two to three months. Your body will continue naturally to process the injured fat cells for approximately four months.
- Immediately after the procedure, you may feel a sense of nausea or dizziness as your body naturally warms and sensation returns to your treatment area. These are normal reactions in the first minutes.
- The treated area may be red for up to a few hours after the applicator is removed. This is an expected but temporary effect after the FreezeFat procedure.
- Bruising, swelling and tenderness can occur in the treated area. This typically resolves within a week or two.
- Nausea and tingling, stinging and cramping in the treatment area are often reported on treatment day.
- You may feel a temporary dulling of sensation in the treated area. This is normal and typically resolves within a few hours but may last for several weeks after your procedure.
- There typically is minimal recovery time after the procedure. Most patients are able to return to their daily routine immediately after the procedure.
- It is common for the treated area to feel bloated and look swollen in the first few days and weeks after the procedure.
- If in pain, take Tylenol. If unable to sleep, take Tylenol PM or Benadryl for itching. Use as directed.
- Weight gain will prevent you from appreciating your full results. Maintaining a healthy diet and exercise routine after your procedure can help prevent this.
- Increase fluid intake for one week after the procedure.
- Follow a low carb/high protein diet in the 6 weeks after the procedure to increase effects.