Call now to book: 409-833-0342
7675 Folsom Drive, Suite 300B, Beaumont, TX 77706 409.833.0342 firstname.lastname@example.org Hours: Mon 8-5, Tues 10-7, Wed 8-5, Thurs 8-5, Fri 8-12
You may experience a sunburned sensation immediately following treatment. Although rare, some light swelling is possible.
- Darkening of freckles and other areas is normal. If this occurs, do not pick or exfoliate the areas. They will flake off or lighten on their own over the next week if on the face and over the next several weeks if on the body.
- If you experience a burn, gently cleanse the area and use hydrocortisone cream on the area several times a day for the next week. If the mark opens, also use antibiotic ointment over the hydrocortisone cream. Please notify us immediately of any burns.
- Use SPF 30 or higher daily on treated area if exposed.
- You may generally resume normal skin care regimen after three days following treatment (or sooner if advised by your technician).
- Make-up may be applied the day after your treatment (or sooner if advised by your technician).
An intense light is applied in a series of gentle pulses over the treatment area. Without damaging the skin, the light penetrates through the skin and is absorbed by the abnormally dilated vessels or pigmentation. The heat causes damage to the vessel or lesion, and the body begins its natural healing process. The lesion will darken before it flakes off or absorbed by the body's activated immune system. Treatment can be given as frequently as every two weeks.
ipl therapy (photo facial)
IPL photofacial Beaumont, sun damage cure, age spot cure, rosacea cure, Skinologie Beaumont
Intense Pulsed Light Therapy, also known as photofacial, is an exciting technological breakthrough which provides safe and effective treatment of unwanted skin imperfections and discolorations. This unique technology sends a broad spectrum of therapeutic light into the skin which treats a wide range of skin conditions and imperfections all at once while stimulating collagen growth. IPL gives you the benefit of a medium depth laser or chemical peel without blisters, burns or recovery time. It is also the only proven therapy to help with redness (roscea, flushing). And to boot, many patients report a reduction in pore size, smoother skin and less wrinkles!
A few simple guidelines before your treatment can make a difference between a good result and a fantastic one.
- Avoid sun exposure for 1 to 3 weeks prior to treatment and use SPF 30 daily to ensure coverage against UVB and UBA rays.
- Do not use self-tanning products for 1 to 3 weeks prior to and/or post treatment.
- Discontinue use of Tretinoin type products (Renova, Tretinoin, Retin A, Retin A Micro, Tri-Luma, Solage, etc.) at least 2 or 3 days prior to treatment. Discontinue use of Hydroquinone 2 or 3 days prior to treatment.
- If you have a history of cold sores, begin prophylactic treatment with Valtrex or similar no later than the day prior to IPL.
- Notify the center if you develop a cold sore, acne, open lesions in the area being treated, or experience any type of illness prior to your treatment.
- Avoid, if possible, Ibuprofen and non-steriodal anti-inflammatories for 3 days prior to and/or post treatment.
- Botox and/or fillers within 2 weeks prior to IPL is not recommended.
Acne • Age spots • Sun damage • Freckles • Skin discoloration • Birth marks • Rosacea • Skin lesions • Broken capillaries • Fine lines & wrinkles