- Treatment areas will be swollen for several days after the injections
- You may go back to work, although you may experience discomfort and a burning sensation in the treatment areas.
- Avoid hot baths or showers for at least 48 hours.
- Drink 1 Gallon of water the day of your treatment and at least 80 ounces of water (10 glasses) a day until all your treatments are finished.
- No hot tubs (over 102 degrees) or saunas for at least two weeks after your treatment.
- No vigorous exercise for 48 hours.
- Do not use any other creams or lotions on the treated areas for 48 hours.
- Wear loose fitting clothes for at least 48 hours after your treatment
- Avoid even casual sunbathing for 48 hours. After then, use at least an SPF 30 sunscreen whenever treated areas are exposed to any sunlight for two weeks after the procedure. Do not sunbathe intensely or use tanning beds during these two weeks.
- Small knot and nodules may remain at injection sites for several weeks but will not be noticeable except to your touch.
Kybella is the first and only non-surgical solution to unwanted submental fullness, commonly referred to as a ‘double chin’. This stubborn region of fat is highly resistant to diet and exercise. Kybella is a breakthrough in this regard. Less invasive than liposuction or neck lifts, Kybella is a series of simple injections which breaks down fat cells and prevents future accumulation. The injection contains a naturally occurring molecule which eats away at fat. When injected properly, all other cells are left healthy and intact. A contoured jawline and youthful look can be achieved within a couple visits and little to no recovery time.
The key to Kybella is a synthesized form of deoxycholic acid, a naturally occurring molecule which aids in breakdown and absorption of dietary fats. This molecule is injected into the superficial pocket of fat located just below the chin, between the skin and a thin layer of muscle called the platysma. Here, it dissolves the membranes surrounding fat cells, ensuring they can no longer store or accumulate fat. The provider will first determine whether you are a good candidate for Kybella injections. The medical provider with then numb the treatment area and map where each injection will go to ensure complete coverage of the fatty area. The medical provider then injects the fatty areas with a series of injections of mesotherapy into the fat. The entire process takes 30 minutes.
Kybella Beaumont, double chin cure
7675 Folsom Drive, Suite 300B, Beaumont, TX 77706 409.833.0342 firstname.lastname@example.org Hours: Mon 8-5, Tues 10-7, Wed 8-5, Thurs 8-5, Fri 8-12
- Avoid Willow Bark or Gingko Biloba supplements for at least 10 days prior to treatment.
- Avoid Aspirin, Vitamin E, anti-inflammatory drugs such as Motrin, Advil, or Aleve for at least 5 days prior to treatment.
- Try to limit caffeine intake in the 24 hours before your treatment.
- If you take any prescription stimulants, do not take them on the day of treatment.
- Wash the area to be treated vigorously with antibacterial soap.
- Do not use any lotions, creams, bath oils, or sprays on the areas to be treated.
- Eat a light, high-protein meal 2-4 hours before your treatment. A high protein bar (with 30 grams protein or more) approx. 30-45 min. before your treatment can really help.
Call now to book: 409-833-0342