microneedling Beaumont, pcit therapy, scar correction Beaumont, Skinologie, skin resurfacing
- Avoid sun exposure and wear SPF 30 sunblock for one month after treatment on all treated areas that may be exposed to the sun.
- Cold compresses may be applied to reduce redness and swelling.
- Please call us at the first sign of persistent pain or blistering.
- Use support hose 20-30 psi worn continuously for three to five days. (You may purchase at clinic, medical supply store or pharmacy.)
- Treatment area should be gently washed twice per day with tepid water and mild soap.
- Do not exercise for three days after treatment.
- Do not use alcohol, aspirin, Advil, or any blood thinners for five days.
- Do not take hot showers, baths, use hot tubs or saunas for five days.
- Expect some redness and swelling, which may convert to “cat scratch” scab for 8-12 weeks.
- Leg vein resolution usually takes about 8-12 weeks. At the end of this process, some vessels may be gone while others may be lighter or not affected.
The Long YAG Laser is applied in a series of gentle pulses over the treatment area. Without damaging the skin, the light penetrates through the skin and is absorbed by the target vein walls. The heat causes damage to the vessel, and the body begins its natural healing process. The destroyed spider vein will darken before it is absorbed by the body's activated immune system. Multiple treatments may be required. For broken capillilaries on your face (especially around the nose region), results are typically immediate, but may require future treatments as new capillaries form.
laser vein removal
Why suffer needlessly with broken capillaries on your face (around your nose especially) and unsightly spider veins your legs? Skinologie's Rohrer Spectrum Laser diminishes the appearance of existing veins by delivering targeted laser light through the skin and into the vein. This causes the vein walls to collapse and seal shut. This quick and effective treatment works best on smaller veins (3mm or less), with you seeing immediate results on broken facial capillaries and noticeable improvements on your leg spider veins after a few treatments.
7675 Folsom Drive, Suite 300B, Beaumont, TX 77706 409.833.0342 firstname.lastname@example.org Hours: Mon 8-5, Tues 10-7, Wed 8-5, Thurs 8-5, Fri 8-12
Call now to book: 409-833-0342
- Discontinue medications or supplements that may thin your blood one week prior to vein treatments to minimize bruising and improve the success of your treatment. This includes fish oil, flax seed oil, Vitamin E, ginkgo biloba, antiinflammatory medications (ibuprofen, Motrin, Aleve), and red wine. If you are taking aspirin electively and not upon the advice of your physician, then you may stop it for 48 hours prior to your treatment. Do not stop aspirin if prescribed or recommended by your physician.
- You may wish to bring a pair of shorts to wear during your treatment if you are having your legs treated.
- If facial veins are being treated, there may be minor bruising and/or swelling following treatment. This can typically be covered using make-up. - Plan accordingly since your face may show slight evidence of the laser treatment for a week or more.
- If leg veins are being treated, there may be minor bruising, discoloration, and welting over treatment sites. Larger leg veins may appear bruised for a period of time after treatment. Full results can take weeks or months to be realized. Plan and schedule treatments accordingly, allowing for healing time and time for your treatment results to evolve to completion. The best time to treat leg veins are in fall, winter and spring when you are less inclined to wear shorts or be exposed to sun.
- Plan treatments allowing for a period of no sun exposure, vigorous activity or use of hot tubs, saunas or spas for 48 hours after treatment.