Content copyright Skinologie Medical Spa 2016
1201 N Lakeline Blvd, Cedar Park, TX 512.379.7272 firstname.lastname@example.org Open Monday to Friday, 9 am to 7 pm
- Treatment areas will be swollen for several days after the injections
- You may go back to work, although you may experience discomfort and a burning sensation in the treatment areas.
- Avoid hot baths or showers for at least 48 hours.
- Drink 1 Gallon of water the day of your treatment and at least 80 ounces of water (10 glasses) a day until all your treatments are finished.
- No hot tubs (over 102 degrees) or saunas for at least two weeks after your treatment.
- No vigorous exercise for 48 hours.
- Do not use any other creams or lotions on the treated areas for 48 hours.
- Wear loose fitting clothes for at least 48 hours after your treatment
- Remember, bruising may last for 10 days or more after treatment. Avoiding the drugs and herbals mentioned above helps reduce bruising.
- Avoid even casual sunbathing for 48 hours. After then, use at least an SPF 30 sunscreen whenever treated areas are exposed to any sunlight for two weeks after the procedure. Do not sunbathe intensely or use tanning beds during these two weeks.
- Small knot and nodules may remain at injection sites for several weeks but will not be noticeable except to your touch.
The provider will first determine whether you are a good candidate for mesotherapy injections, which are meant to dissolve and eradicate small pockets of fat anywhere on the on body. The medical provider with then numb the treatment area and map where each injection will go to ensure complete coverage of the fatty area or cellulite. The medical provider then injects the fatty areas with a series of injections of mesotherapy into the fat. The entire process takes 30 minutes.
mesotherapy Cedar Park, weight loss, love handles, double chin, get rid of fat
Call now to book: 512-379-7272
Cellulite • Unwanted fat • Double chin • Love handles • Abdomen fat • Back & bra fat
- Avoid Willow Bark or Gingko Biloba supplements for at least 10 days prior to treatment.
- Avoid Aspirin, Vitamin E, anti-inflammatory drugs such as Motrin, Advil, or Aleve for at least 5 days prior to treatment.
- Try to limit caffeine intake in the 24 hours before your treatment.
- If you take any prescription stimulants, do not take them on the day of treatment.
- Wash the area to be treated vigorously with antibacterial soap.
- Do not use any lotions, creams, bath oils, or sprays on the areas to be treated.- If you are susceptible to bruising, you may apply arnica cream or gel purchased over-the counter 2+ hours before treatment as an optional step.
- Eat a light, high-protein meal 2-4 hours before your treatment. A high protein bar (with 30 grams protein or more) approx. 30-45 min. before your treatment can really help.
Created in France nearly 50 years ago, Mesotherapy fat-dissolving injections have revolutionized the treatment of cellulite and fat by providing dramatic results without surgery. Love handles, saddle bags, bulging stomachs, double chins, and other fatty disfigurements can all be eliminated with Mesotherapy injections. Unlike Liposuction, there is no general anesthesia or surgical procedure required, and no ugly bandages to hide. Mesotherapy is considered the most effective treatment to combat cellulite and excess fat. The Mesotherapy fat targeted injections optimally infuse adipose fat cells, providing the most successful non-surgical fat treatment available today.