One of our most popular treatments, Radio Frequency Skin Tightening, also known as the non-surgical face lift, is an effective way of firming up sagging skin anywhere on the body. It is the only non-invasive procedure that helps tighten and contour your skin in a single treatment—with no surgery, no injections, and little to no downtime. Instead, rf skin tighening stimulates your body’s natural renewal of collagen, which creates subtle, natural looking results on and off the face, like tighter, smoother skin, softened wrinkles and lines and an overall younger looking appearance.
or call 512-379-7272
1201 N Lakeline Blvd, Cedar Park, TX 512.379.7272 firstname.lastname@example.org Open Monday to Friday, 9 am to 7 pm
radio frequency skin tightening Cedar Park, rf skin tightening, thermage, sagging skin
radio frequency skin tightening
Content copyright Skinologie Medical Spa 2016
loose and sagging skin • drooping eyelids • double chin • turkey neck • stretch marks • love handles • flabby areas • cellulite
RF Skin Tightening has relatively few pre and post care instructions.
- You should try to avoid doing anything that will irritate your skin immediately before treatment. This includes sunbathing (natural or artificial). Practitioners are unlikely to treat someone who has sun burn for example, as they would be more likely to suffer pain from the addition of heat to the already damaged skin; however an established tan would be fine.
During the procedure, a wand generating radio frequency energy is slowly passed over the treatment area. The rf waves stimulate collagen growth by essentially tricking the body into thinking it has suffered an injury and therefore needs to regrow collagen to restore the skin’s structure. The system targets all three layers of skin with the goal of keeping the skin rejuvenated and strong for years. Patients generally feel no pain during the treatment and should see results immediately, with continued improved days afterwards. While the results of a single treatment can last a month, a series of 6 treatments is recommended and will last 3-5 years.
No special care is needed after treatment although your practitioner may suggest some of the following:
- Light application of soothing/moisturising lotions, creams or gels to the treatment area;
- Cool, moisturising mists, cold water rinces or iced packs applied as you feel necessary;
- Additionally, when you leave a clinic after a radiofrequency treatment you are likely to suffer from varying degrees of redness depending on the intensity of the treatment, which can be covered with makeup if desired.
- Book with your next RF treatment within the recommended 3-5 week treatment schedule for longer lasting results.