VShape Cedar Park, Velashape Cedar Park, how to get rid of cellulite, love handles, weight loss Cedar Park
Cellulite on thighs, buttocks, abdomen, arms and calves • love handles • fatty areas
Our V-Shape technology helps you lose unwanted inches from problem areas (belly, arms, buttocks, etc) and significantly reduces annoying cellulite. The non-invasive medical procedure provides dramatic results without downtime or significant discomfort. A powerful combination of Infra-Red light, radio-frequency energy, negative pulsed suction, and specially designed rollers contour, shapes and slims the body. This is the first and only technology that uses combined energies to precisely target and heat fatty tissues.
Call now to book: 512-379-7272
Gradual improvement of the treated area can be seen following the first treatment - with the skin surface of the treated area feeling smoother. Results in Circumference and Cellulite Reduction will be most apparent 6-8 weeks following the final treatment session.
- You should not have any deep tissue massage for 48 hours following each VShape treatment.
- You should not participate in any contact sports for 48 hours after each VShape treatment (kick-boxing, soccer, etc)
- You should not use any ice packs or heating pads on the treatment areas for at least 48 hours following each treatment. If your skin feels warm and you have redness lasting longer than 30 minutes, you can apply COOL compresses, but not ice, to the affected area.
- You should drink plenty of water, 64 ounces daily, to optimize your hydration and your skin health.
- Please notify the office if you notice skin redness lasting longer than 30 minutes, any blisters, prolonged pain (pain after the treatment has ended), or any other signs that concern you.
- To wash – use tepid water and apply cleanser with finger tips in a gently circular motion. Do not use hot water until all redness has subsided.
- You may use your daily moisturizer, daily cleanser, and sun block the day before and day after treatment.
- Like all non-surgical or surgical techniques, results will last longer if you follow a balanced diet and exercise regularly..
Content copyright Skinologie Medical Spa 2016
A few simple guidelines before your treatment can make a difference between a good result and a fantastic one.
- One day prior to your VShape procedure, exfoliate the area to be treated. The area should also be shaved and free of long hairs.
- On the day of the procedure, do not use cream, lotion or oil on the area.
- Do not use Retinols
With the combination of infrared and conducted radiofrequency energies that specifically heats the dermal and the hypodermal tissue within the intended area. The exact heating allows for a safe, successful, rapid treatment with virtually no downtime. Vacuum and specifically designed rollers for the mechanical massage smooth out your skin providing a safe and efficient release of heat energy that shrinks the size of the fat cells and fat chambers.
1201 N Lakeline Blvd, Cedar Park, TX 512.379.7272 firstname.lastname@example.org Open Monday to Friday, 9 am to 7 pm